- Download Directly To Onedrive
- How To Share Your Onedrive
- How To Download From Onedrive
- How To Download All Onedrive Files
Is there any way to download content from torrents to MS OneDrive, automatically? Submitted 4 years ago by RakSingh1. I sometimes download video content from torrents (mainly sports.) Is there any way that this content can be downloaded directly to cloud storage, without the need for my computer to be on?
I have put together a little web app that will let you save files from the web directly to any of your cloud drives be it Dropbox, Google Drive or Windows SkyDrive. There’s no sign-up required, you don’t have to install any extensions and the app works on mobile devices as well.
- Sep 9, 2017 - Your app can upload an item to OneDrive by providing a URL. OneDrive will download the file directly from a remote server so your app doesn't.
- Step 2: Enter the download link in the input box provided. Step 3: Click on “Google drive” to start downloading the file to your Google drive storage. Alternatively you can even select from any of the other service such a Skydrive, Dropbox or Box and download the files to these services directly.
Copy Internet files to your account, via the cloud
To get started, put the URL of any web file in the input box, pick a storage service and copy of that file should appear in your cloud drive in no time. You may even put web page URLs in the input box and in that case, the HTML page will get saved to your online drive.
There are a couple of benefits. One, if you are on a mobile phone or a tablet, you can quickly save any file from the Internet to your online drives without using a single byte of 3G data connection as the file transfer will happen via the cloud.
The app can work as a proxy as well allowing you to download files from websites that may otherwise be blocked /inaccessible in your country /workplace. All you need to know is the URL of the file.
Download Directly To Onedrive
Chromebook users may find this even more useful as the SkyDrive or Dropbox clients cannot be installed on these machines.
How To Share Your Onedrive
Similar to Podcast Gallery, the file saving app is also powered by Ink File Picker. Alternatives include SideCloudLoad and URL Droplet but they only work with Dropbox and also have certain limitations on the file sizes that you can transfer.
You'll also like:
How To Download From Onedrive
Cloud storage is becoming increasingly popular nowadays and as most of you might have already known, Google drive is now offering 15GB of free cloud storage space to everyone. Apart from the ones who are aware of these, most other users never make any use of this free storage. So lets know more about an interesting way to make the best use of this free cloud storage.
You can make very efficient use of this free storage by uploading all your important files from your PC to your Google drive storage, Or you can even use this free storage to download and save files directly from the Internet. This method can be very useful when you are browsing the internet from a device which has very limited storage space.
So by downloading files directly from the internet to your Google drive storage, you would be transferring files within the cloud, which will help you save the bandwidth that would otherwise be wasted by downloading it.
Developed by Amit Aggarwal, Save Web Files is a very useful web tool that can help you with downloading files directly to Google drive or other services like dropbox, Skydrive or Box. Using the service is very simple, simply head over to the site and enter the download link of any file in the input box provided.Next you need to click on any of the web services to which which you need to download the file and follow the instructions.
This web app works flawlessly on both PC’s, smartphones and other hand held devices as well. Follow the detailed instructions below to Download Web files directly to your Google Drive storage.
Instructions to Download Web files to Google Drive Directly
- Step 1: Head over to http://ctrlq.org/save/
- Step 2: Enter the download link in the input box provided.
- Step 3: Click on “Google drive” to start downloading the file to your Google drive storage. Alternatively you can even select from any of the other service such a Skydrive, Dropbox or Box and download the files to these services directly.
- Step 4: On the popup window that papers, click on “Connect to Google Drive” , after which you will be taken to a new page where you need to authorize the app to access your Google drive’s storage. Click on “Accept” to proceed further.
- Step 5: Finally you will see this page where you need to enter a name for the file to be downloaded and click on “Save As” to save the file to your Google Drive storage.